Public environments, especially hospitals, are one of the toughest environments for doors and frames. Hospital doors are consumable in such a way that the presence of a large population, high traffic, constant opening and closing of doors, impact of various objects such as stretchers or hospital beds, wheelchairs, etc., as well as the special conditions of hospitals and medical clinics that need to be regularly cleaned, require special and specialized doors and frames for such buildings. CDoor brand is proud to be able to produce hospital doors with special and unique characteristics specifically designed for these facilities.
- This group of doors has been designed and produced specifically for hospital use. Their resistance against bed and trolley collisions and the decorative PVC coating, waterproofness, washability, and cleanliness are among the most important features that classify and introduce them based on the following subgroups:
- Steel: To increase the resistance of the door against bed and wheelchair collisions, trolleys, etc., steel sheets are installed in the middle and lower parts of the door and assembled inside the polywood door.
- Ventilation: For air exchange and management of the environmental temperature balance, a ventilation duct is mounted on the door according to the required air volume for the space.
- Glass Frame: This model has already been defined in the main group of models.
- Steel & Ventilation:
- Steel & Glass Frame:
- Glass Frame & Ventilation:
- Steel & Glass Frame & Ventilation:
- For hospital use, the following options are available for ordering and implementation:
- Modern Aluminum Architrave 75*75mm: To increase the resistance of the external architraves against daily collisions in hospital spaces.
- 5mm Aluminum Edge Banding: To increase the resistance of the vertical edges of the door in the lock or roller side.
- Electric Strike: To control traffic based on integrated security management and reinforce its connection points to polywood material.
- Lead Cover: To pass cables and wires from inside the door and frame to inside the wall, and reinforce its connection points to polywood material.
- Door Closer: There are two types of door closers, overhead and floor-mounted, to control the intensity of the door’s closing. The electrical type depends on access control, and its connection points are also reinforced with polywood material.
- Drop Down Sealing: By using this product, the under-cut of the door is sealed when the door is closed, preventing air flow from the outside of the door. The connection points of this mechanism are also reinforced with polywood material.
For hospital use, has the ability to produce and execute in various types of frame structures as follows:
- Metal frame with rebate, in various configurations including without cover, one-sided cover, and two-sided cover.
- Polywood frame in FLUSH type, available in various sizes such as C-Frame, Modern 120, and Modern 240 millimeters.
- With metal or polywood frame, available in Windbreak, Axis Latch, and Pivot Hinge configurations.
For FLUSH polywood frame: assembling the three-sided jamb sleeve and installing the hinge and leveler in the jamb with the help of a gauge, inserting the door into the jamb and adjusting the door frame fillers for standard air gap, final inspection, foam injection, installation of bumpers, installation of lock cylinders and handles according to the quality control checklist for installation.